2019 Troy-Bilt Bronco™ Axis™ Vertical Tine Garden Tiller (21A-70M8711)
Call for Price
208cc Vertical Counter-Rotating Rototiller with 16" Tilling Width
The Bronco™ Axis™ vertical-tine tiller creates the smoothest, fastest tilling experience. It features vertical tines that work together like a giant eggbeater, spinning in opposite directions to instantly drill down, then till forward through the dirt at their full depth. This forward motion minimizes vibrations and fatigue. And with Just One Hand® operation, you can walk on solid ground, not your freshly tilled soil.
- Just One Hand® Operation: Just One Hand® operation lets you guide your Troy-Bilt® tiller with literally one hand. Because the machine is engineered to be well-balanced and easy to control, it does the work - not you.
- Cast-Iron Bronze Gear Drive Transmission: Our tillers use a patented cast-iron encased transmission with bronze gear drive that provides so much extra strength and durability, we cover it with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Counter-spinning, twin vertical tines that create richly tilled, high quality results in just 1 pass
- 1 forward speed with power reverse
- 16" tilling width
- 10" tine diameter
- 13" ag tires for easier manueverability
- Adjustable tilling depth up to 6.5"
- 208cc* Troy-Bilt engine
- Limited lifetime warranty on transmission
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions
- Engine: Troy-Bilt OHV
- Displacement: 208cc*
- Starting System: Standard recoil
- Transmission: Cast Iron Encased Bronze Gear
- Tines: 7 in. Diameter Steel Tines
- Tilling Depth: Adjustable up to 6.5 in.
- Tilling Width: 16 in.
- Tine Direction: 1 Clockwise, 1 Counter Clockwise
- Speeds: 1 forward / 1 reverse / True Neutral
- Shields: Rear Tine Shield
- Handle: Adjustable Plow
- Wheels: 13 in. x 5 in. Pneumatic (front) and roller wheels (rear)
- Grips: Hand Grip
- Bumper: No
- PTO: N/A
- Oil: 20oz 10W30 (included)
- Attachments: Frame Weights Available
- Shipping Weight: 278 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 51.6 in.(L) x 22.64 in.(W) x 30.25 in.(H)
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions. Limited lifetime warranty on transmission. 2-year manufacturer's warranty on engine.
- Engine Type
- Troy-Bilt OHV
- Cast Iron Encased Bronze Gear
- Tilling Width
- 16 in.
- Tine Diameter
- 7 in. Diameter Steel Tines
- 278 lb.