2019 Troy-Bilt NEW TB110 Walk-Behind Mower (11A-B1BM723)
Call for Price
21'' TriAction® Cutting System with 2-in-1 Capability: Mulch / Rear Bag
The Troy-Bilt TB110 walk-behind mower's TriAction cutting system features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping. The TB110 push mower is powered by an easy starting 140cc* Briggs and Stratton 550ex series OHV engine with ReadyStart Choke System and equipped with 11 in. rear wheels for all terrain types, dual lever deck height adjustment and 2-in-1 side discharge and mulch capability. Your work in the yard inspires us to design, test and build the most reliable mowers we possibly can.
- 140cc Briggs and Stratton 550ex series OHV engine with ReadyStart
- Advanced TriAction cutting system
- 21 in. 2-in-1 cutting deck with bag and mulch capabilities
- Stamped, 15 Gauge Steel deck provides durability each cut
- Rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up
- Starting System: Recoil w/ ReadyStart
- Shipping Weight: 64 lb.
- Speed Control: N/A
- Wheels: 7 in. front, 11 in. rear
- Fuel Capacity: .2 gal.
- Displacement: 140cc*
- Cutting Height Range: 6 settings - 1.25 in. to 3.75 in.
- Deck: 21 in. TriAction Cutting System
- Shipping Dimensions: 17.5 in. (H) x 36.56 in. (L) x 23.88 in. (W)
- Handle Style: Adjustable Loop w/indent
- Warranty: 2 year limited
- Drive System: Push
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 550ex Series OHV
- Grassbag Capacity: 1.9 bushel
- Oil: 15oz SAE 30 (included)
- Discharge Type: 2-in-1, side discharge or mulch (bagger optional)
- Deck Height Adjustment: Dual-lever
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Type
- 550ex Series OHV
- Wheel Size
- 7 in. front, 11 in. rear
- Fuel Capacity
- .2 gal.
- Deck Size
- 21 in.
- Discharge Type
- 2-in-1, side discharge or mulch (bagger optional)