2019 Troy-Bilt TB516 EC Gas Lawn Edger (25A-516-766)
Call for Price
29cc, 4-Cycle Edger with Dual Blades
The TB516 EC Edger's 29cc, 4-Cycle Troy-Bilt engine requires no mixing of gas and oil. Spring Assist™ Starting Technology provides an easy start with just a smooth and steady pull, making it easy to start and easy to use. The heavy-duty 9-in dual-tipped steel blade cuts a clean edge along driveways and sidewalks. JumpStart™ sold separately.
- No Mixing of oil and gas: Eliminate the need to mix oil and gas. Troy-Bilt's 4-cycle engines take regular gas.
- SpringAssist™ starting technology.: Take the effort out of starting with JumpStart™ power start technology. Attach JumpStart to any JumpStart-capable Troy-Bilt® unit and start with the push of a button.
- 29cc*, 4-cycle Troy-Bilt® engine
- Eliminate pull starts with the JumpStart™ engine starter (engine starter sold separately)
- Heavy-duty 9-in dual-tipped steel blade cuts a clean edge along driveways and sidewalks
- 1.75" edging depth
- Fully molded ergonomic handle design with handle mounted throttle and idle controls for easy operation
- 3 premium transport wheels for added stability and control
- 2-year limited warranty
- Engine/Motor: Troy-Bilt
- Displacement: 29cc*, 4-cycle
- Max Edge Depth: 1.75 in.
- Blade: 9 in. dual-edge blade
- Bevel Position: N/A
- Depth Positions: 6
- Wheels: 3 Transport wheels
- Curb Wheel: Included
- Handle: V-style
- Oil: SAE 30 (included)
- Fuel Capacity: .4 qt.
- Shipping Weight: 22 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 14.75 ft. ft.(H) x 24.63 ft. ft. (L) x 15.06 ft. ft.(W)
- Warranty: 2-year limited
- Engine Type
- 22 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- .4 qt.
- Blade Length
- 9 in. dual-edge blade