2019 Troy-Bilt TB554 Gas Lawn Edger (25B-554M711)
Call for Price
140cc, 4-Cycle Edger with Triple Blade
Get the perfectly manicured look that makes you proud, all around your property - from edge to edge. With variable edging depths and bevel capabilities, the TB554 gas lawn edger is perfect for cutting a clean edge along driveways and walks, beautifying lawns and flower beds.
- No Mixing Oil and Gas: Eliminate the need to mix oil and gas. 4-cycle engines take regular gas.
- Self-sharpening, 9-in triple-edged blade cuts a clean edge along driveways, sidewalks and landscape beds
- 6-position edging depth up to 2 1/4"
- 3-position adjustable bevel for a customized look to your landscape beds
- Curb-hop wheel adjusts to make it easy to trim alongside raised areas
- Premium 7" front and 8" rear steel ball-bearing wheels handle well on a variety of terrains
- 140cc* Briggs & Stratton 500 Series engine
- 2-year limited warranty
- Engine/Motor: Briggs & Stratton 500 Series
- Displacement: 140cc*
- Max Edge Depth: 2 1/4 in.
- Blade: 9 in. triple-edge blade
- Bevel Position: 3-position
- Depth Positions: 6
- Wheels: 7 in. front / 8 in. rear
- Curb Wheel: Included
- Handle: Standard design
- Oil: SAE 30 (included)
- Fuel Capacity: .9 qt.
- Shipping Weight: 55 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 33.25 in.(L) x 19.25 in. (W) x 19 in.(H)
- Warranty: 2-year limited
- Engine Type
- Briggs & Stratton 500 Series
- 55 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- .9 qt.
- Blade Length
- 9 in. triple-edge blade